Sovereign Door Supervision
Sport Security and Stewarding
Concert and Festival Security
Front of House security in the Bristol and Bath area.
It is a sad fact that in most corporate and office environments the security officer is the first line of contact. Your company image starts here, so our security officers need to meet and greet in a way that makes your company feel proud and your visitors safe and secure. Front of house security guards also need to know the health and safety procedures of the building to enable them to maintain a secure environment. Our front of house security personnel are excellent communicators and provide great customer service. They are also dressed in smart suits to portray a corporate look and deal with all customers in a courteous and professional manner.
The duties will also involve:
- Client Management so your visitors feel welcome
- Manning the reception area/s
- Booking clients in and out of the building
- Direct visitors to the correct parts of the building
- Accept and organise post and carry out any specific tasks the client requests
- Act as a point of contact for everyone in the building
- Conflict management and first aid training
- Carrying out internal patrols, identifying fire hazards etc.…