Sovereign Door Supervision
Sport Security and Stewarding
Concert and Festival Security
Health and Safety
We, at Sovereign Door Supervision, comply fully with the Health and Safety at Work 1974. In these days of litigation for any form of negligence with regard to Heath and safety it is damaging to any business not to comply fully.
The Health and Safety of Clients, Staff and Customers is paramount, and, as such is given a high priority by all our door staff.
All Sovereign Doorstaff and Stewards have received first aid and fire training. It is incumbent upon all door staff to bring to the managements attention the following salient points:-
- Fire appliances (fit for use or otherwise)
- Fire escapes and fire doors (blocked, locked or not signed correctly)
- Trips, slips, falls or any similar potential hazard
- Venue at capacity and in danger of overcrowding
- Insuffient or poor lighting in certain areas
NO PERSON SHALL RECKLESSLY INTERFERE WITH OF MISUSE ANYTHING PROVIDED IN THE INTERESTS OF HEALTH, SAFETY OR WELFARE.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ACT 1974 SECTION 8